Business and Financial Services
Ready to rise? In a state ranked by Chief Executive Magazine as a “Top 10 State to Do Business,” Henderson elevates enterprise performance and profitability through the perfect combination of sector advantages.
- A workforce of savvy and experienced professionals, quality sustained and strengthened by a growing population and a flowing talent pipeline.
- A pro-business environment that facilitates bottom-line growth and opportunity with lower taxes, lower costs and fewer regulations.
- Exceptional choices in available sites, office space and land that assures every location need is answered swiftly and cost-effectively.
And in Henderson performance flourishes because people flourish, too.
Henderson knows business:
Business services comprise a higher-than-average percentage of the city’s economy. That yields strategic experience for our workforce, fortified as well by a high concentration of white-collar professionals. Business administration and management is one of the top ten degrees earned by local community college and university graduates, with nine area institutions of higher learning supporting the talent pipeline. At University of Nevada-Las Vegas, a Carnegie R1 university, the level of research in business administration and management is four times higher than the national average.
Henderson grows business:
Low business costs, low-or-no taxes, fewer regulations—every single day Henderson’s business-friendly environment adds to your bottom line even as it unleashes greater opportunity. And in the nation’s second-fastest growing county, with immediate access to a population of two million within a 50-minute radius, Henderson offers strength in numbers for a powerful future.
- Zero tax on personal and corporate income
- #5 Lowest-cost state for doing business
- #7 Best overall state tax climate rank
- Lowest property taxes In the region
- #6 Best state growth prospects
Henderson nurtures success:
The city’s inviting and affordable quality of life helps every enterprise member thrive. Over a dozen master planned communities, with settings from intimate to immense, are designed to be both beautifully satisfying and vitally connected, just minutes from office sites and abundant outdoor recreation.
Forget gridlock. Instead think great outdoors, on 180 miles of trails; more than 1,300 acres of parkland; 13 golf courses; outstanding swimming, tennis and sports facilities and much more. Higher-than-average graduation rates from high-performing schools track students toward a brighter future in a vibrant, stable community bolstered by an AA+ bond rating. And all just minutes from the Las Vegas strip, and a quick trip by car or plane to major Southwest cities.
Join corporate leaders with headquarters or services operations here, like VadaTech, a global innovator of computer solutions; BarclayCard; Toyota Financial Services; and Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, currently in plans to expand its Henderson footprint to include manufacturing facilities.
Find your ideal location now: With more than 5 million square feet of office space available and more than 15 million square feet in sites and land, Henderson has the right setting for your operations.
Why the Las Vegas Raiders chose Henderson headquarters.
Competing to become home to the Las Vegas Raiders’ new state-of-the-art headquarters and healthcare performance center, Henderson won over the organization with an impressive lineup of advantages, beginning with a streamlined purchase process.
Today, the $158 million complex stretches over 300,000 square feet on 30 acres, providing the Raiders’ organization with:
- Access to an extensive stock of attractive, affordable housing for the organization’s some 300 permanent employees.
- Ease in air travel, with a location adjacent to the Henderson Executive Airport and just minutes from McCarran International Airport.
- A welcoming community atmosphere for a unique concept in team facilities design, one that includes café, theatre and field center for hosting a variety of public events.
Whether aiding in the search for sites or land, locating talent, creating the right conditions to compete on the gridiron or in the global market—whatever your goals, Henderson is ready to become a go-to player on your team.