Relocate Your Business
Discover rich, interactive data and map visualizations by launching our custom Datastory.
Ready to dive deeper? Do it now through easy-to-use interactive digital discovery. Through rich interactive data and map visualizations you’ll gain immediate access to a wealth of actionable and valuable market intelligence. Gain critical insights about Henderson’s workforce, sector diversity, costs and more. See how Henderson stacks up to other cities, states and regions in taxes and pro-business support, and identify assets that can bolster your growth. Try it now!
Make the smart move. Make a smooth move.
Considering relocation? Henderson’s economic development staff facilitates your decision process with responsive assistance and sound intelligence. And, should your organization choose Henderson, our comprehensive service moves you with ease through startup and far beyond. We welcome you as a new business; we work with you as a life-long partner in prosperity, flourishing in our culture of opportunity.
Market research. See how Henderson stacks up against other markets in demographics, costs, taxes, transportation and more. With customized data, your enterprise will have access to an accurate, relevant picture of your future in Henderson.
Property selection and site tours. Let us help you navigate site selection in a city that presents you with more than 31 million square feet of options in available sites, space, spec buildings and land (existing, under construction, and planned). We’re ready to set up site tours or aid you in any other way to assist in your location needs. If you wish to begin by exploring on your own, use the interactive site tool on this website.
Incentives and access to capital. With access to diverse resources, from federal to state to local incentives, our economic development team can put together an incentives package uniquely supportive of your situation. Our office can also connect your enterprise with sources of capital. In business-friendly Henderson, meet lenders who share your vision and understand your needs.
Workforce development. Quickly assemble your workforce team with powerhouse assistance from workforce development ecosystem that includes collaborative partners such as the Employ NV Business Hub, operated by Southern Nevada’s Workforce Connections; College of Southern Nevada and the Workforce Center of Excellence. From recruitment and screening to custom training, hiring in Henderson is easier and smarter.
Connections. Allow our staff to connect you to local business and community leaders for fruitful networking and rewarding relationships. New business is welcomed in Henderson, personally and professionally.
“Our training center’s development came faster than any of us expected. We basically went from shovel in the ground to opening the building in 18 months. And to complete that on time, on budget, on schedule required a lot of work and a lot of cooperation from a number of departments.”
Marc Badain, Las Vegas Raiders
Henderson Chamber of Commerce: For 75 years, the Chamber has provided members with the power of strategic networking, high-impact marketing tools, business development and more.
Visit Henderson: Get a taste of Henderson now. Learn about things to do—like beautifully designed golf courses, the spectacular Lake Las Vegas—and places to savor, like the historic Water Street District, the Artisan Booze District, and shopping and dining at The District at Green Valley Ranch.
Six great reasons to relocate in Henderson:
1. Pro Business Environment
- #5 Lowest-cost state for doing business
- #7 Best overall state tax climate rank
- #14 National regulatory environment rank
- 30% savings on worker compensation rates
- 30% savings on electric utility rates
- Lowest property taxes In the region
2. Strategic proximity and access
- 1-day turnaround delivery to Los Angeles ports
- 27 million+ people and 1 million+ businesses within a 5-hour drive
- 10 major cities within a one-day drive
3. Large, skilled and affordable labor force
- 2 million population within 50-minute radius
- 1.8% annual population growth rate
- 41.7% ages 25 to 54
- Prime productivity
- 44% ages 20 to 38
- Leading innovation
4. Outstanding selection of sites, location and land
- 5 million+ SF prime office space
- 26 million+ SF (existing, under construction, and planned) available in 3 different zones:
- Light manufacturing, research and development and warehouse/distribution.
5. Affordably abundant quality of life
- “50 Best Places to Live in America”
- “Best Place to Live in Every State”
U.S. News and World Report
- “Top 5 Safest Cities in America”
Movoto Real Estate Blog
- “10 Best Cities to Raise Children”
- 14 Master-planned communities
- 180 miles of pedestrian/biking trails
- 64 parks / 1,306 acres parkland
- 64 tennis courts
- 13 golf courses
6. Robust talent pipeline
- High-performing K-12 schools
- 9 universities and institutions of higher learning
After you have chosen Henderson as your ideal location for business success, download our Relocation Guide to help you navigate decisions related to life in our wonderful community. Learn about real estate options, schools, recreation opportunities and important contacts. We're here to make your transition a smooth one, so simply reach out to our team if we can be of assistance.