Industrial Space Overview
26 million+ SF available (existing, under construction, and planned):
Start up strong when you choose from Henderson’s extensive stock of industrial parks, sites and land, in three zoning designations: Light manufacturing, research and development and warehouse/distribution.
And it isn’t only excellent locations. The Henderson Economic Development Team is ready to help you create and customize the best operational environment and to help make your transition rapid and seamless.
In the zone.
When the Las Vegas Raiders chose a West Henderson site for the team’s headquarters and healthcare performance center, they joined a cluster of other global champions at the top of their game. Competitors like the distribution teams at the Amazon fulfillment center, at Kroger/Smith’s Food and Drug dry goods distribution center and at the Levi Strauss facility, where team members recently tackled new jobs as the facility transitioned to a hybrid manufacturing/distribution operation.
With the availability of more than 26 million square feet of industrial space (existing, under construction, and planned), West Henderson can put your operation in position to reach your goals with cost-effective speed, through advantages that include immediate access to Henderson Executive Airport, and fast, low-cost transit on the I-15 corridor for rapid reach to Southwest markets.
Henderson and West Henderson options include:
- Black Mountain Industrial Park: 21,000 square feet of available space for manufacturing, distribution and e-commerce operations.
- South 15 Airport Park: A master-planned office and industrial park comprised of more than 150 acres in a location just adjacent to the Henderson Executive Airport.
- Henderson Freeway Crossing: Immediate access to I-215 and I-515, both connecting to the I-15 national corridor.
- Henderson Commerce Center: Convenient proximity to I-515.
- Henderson Interchange Center: A location on Wigwam Parkway adjacent to Highway 93/95 and I-515.