COVID-19 Business Resources
Important Updates from Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SBA) - Application portal has re-opened, learn more here.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans - SBA increases lending limit for COVID-19, learn more here.
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (SBA) - Application deadline closed Monday, May 24, 2021.
- Paycheck Protection Program (Second Round) - Application deadline closed Monday, May 31, 2021.
SBA's Venue Operators Grant Application
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program was established in the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Venues Act and amended by the American Rescue Plan Act to provide over $16.2 billion in economic relief to target industries.
- Eligibility requirements for Shuttered Venue Operator Grant can be located here.
- Pre-liminary Application Checklist can be located here.
- Shutter Venue Operators FAQ can be located here.
SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan - Applicants can request re-evaluation
Effective immediately, applicants can send a request for re-evaluation of a Targeted EIDL Advance application that was declined to the following email address: TargetedAdvanceReevaluation@sba.gov.
Applicants should follow these instructions when requesting a re-evaluation:
- Send an email to TargetedAdvanceReevaluation@sba.gov
- Use the subject line “Reevaluation Request for [insert your 10-digit application number]”
- In the body of the email, include identifying information for the application such as application number, business name, business address, business owner name(s) and phone number
- Important: Include an explanation and any documentation that addresses the reason for the decline, if available. SBA will contact applicants if additional documentation is required to complete the review.
As immunizations with COVID-19 vaccines move ahead, the Henderson area can look forward to our region’s return to normal functioning in the months ahead. In the interim, the City of Henderson will remain dedicated in our efforts to provide the needed support for commerce during this challenging time. Henderson’s business community and city residents have shown impressive resilience in the face of this global pandemic. We’re proud to work together for Henderson’s future.
A vital network of support and services is available to you as a business owner in Henderson. This city and this state are committed to your success, working in collaboration to keep your operation running as smoothly and strongly as possible. Below, see a few of the connections that provide important information on wide-ranging business areas.
Department of Business and Industry (B&I) has developed a Resource Center for business owners/entrepreneurs helping them to plan for what happens during these uncertain times and navigate the new challenges as they restart their operations.
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR) has compiled multiple resources regarding unemployment claims and job seeking on their website, with unemployment information for claimants and employers on their website. For information on Rapid Response assistance call (775) 684-0362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada JobConnect provides a portal where job seekers can find more information and file a claim for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance.