An Open Letter from City of Henderson Mayor Debra March to Business Owners
April 22, 2021
Dear Business Owner,
Discover greater opportunity now for your business to do more in Henderson, Nevada, a premier community helping businesses and their employees enjoy greater success and a higher standard of living. In the last five years, Henderson has welcomed Google, Haas Automation, Amazon and the Las Vegas Raiders by providing a "Get to Yes" environment. "Get to Yes" means helping remove obstacles and working closely with companies to help them succeed. Greater opportunity is also created through:
- Close proximity to California: Near ports and clients, but far from burdensome regulations and high taxes.
- Global marketplace: 43 million annual visitors to the area, home to CES and other major conventions.
- Access to worforce: A population of more than 2 million within a 30-minute drive.
- Master-planned comunities, recognized in the Top 10 in the nation, where families flourish.
- Award-winning park system with over 180 miles of trails and 66 parks.
- Lower median home price and cost of living as compared to locations like Austin, Texas.
As Mayor and a resident, I know and love Henderson, and I believe you and your team will love it here and thrive. Please accept this personal invitation to bring your business greater opportunity and success with us. Let's get started today.
Mayor Debra March
City of Henderson