Industrial Space Overview
15 million+ SF available:
Start up strong when you choose from Henderson’s extensive stock of industrial parks, sites and land, in three zoning designations: Light manufacturing, research and development and warehouse/distribution.
And it isn’t only excellent locations. Specialized Red Team collaboration at the Henderson Development Center puts seven city departments at your side, working as a single team to help you locate and create the best operational environment with assistance in infrastructures, utilities and more.
In the zone.
When the Las Vegas Raiders chose a West Henderson site for the team’s headquarters and healthcare performance center, they joined a cluster of other global champions at the top of their game. Competitors like the distribution teams at the Amazon fulfillment center, at Kroger/Smith’s Food and Drug dry goods distribution center and at the Levi Strauss facility, where team members recently tackled new jobs as the facility transitioned to a hybrid manufacturing/distribution operation.
With the availability of more than 1.5 million square feet of industrial space, West Henderson can put your operation in position to reach your goals with cost-effective speed, through advantages that include immediate access to Henderson Executive Airport, and fast, low-cost transit on the I-15 corridor for rapid reach to Southwest markets.
Henderson and West Henderson options include:
- Black Mountain Industrial Park: 21,000 square feet of available space for manufacturing, distribution and e-commerce operations.
- South 15 Airport Park: A master-planned office and industrial park comprised of more than 150 acres in a location just adjacent to the Henderson Executive Airport.
- Henderson Freeway Crossing: Immediate access to I-215 and I-515, both connecting to the I-15 national corridor.
- Henderson Commerce Center: Convenient proximity to I-515.
- Henderson Interchange Center: A location on Wigwam Parkway adjacent to Highway 93/95 and I-515.